Monday 15 April 2013

STUDY HARD VS WORK HARD It is so hard to success both of them at the same time!!

Nowdays it is so hard for me to work and study at the same time.
From March, I started my new job, which would be my permanent job after Uni.
IT IS SO DIFFICULT to manage everything at once.

Firstly, I need to go work 3-5 days in a week and also I have Uni 2 days in a week.
I need to wake up at 6am every morning on the work day. My work finishes at 6:30pm.
After work I need to rest at home, otherwise I would be dead next day...
My job is about medical stuff (dental), I need to know so many things at work.
Sometimes my brain is messed up by memorising uni stuff and work stuff at the same time.


Sometimes I have seminar during the weekends............
It is like listening 10hrs of lecture......  I have no time to meet friends these days...
So tired everyday....
I realized that it is very difficult to study and work at the same time.

Time management is extremely important for me. Otherwise I would fail all my subjects.
I have class on Tuesday and Friday. I need to study on those days. Sometimes I do study during the weekend if i don't have any seminars.

I think both study and work is so important for me. That is why I can't give up both.
I need to build up my knowledge through the education and I need to earn experiences and money by working.
Both are important for everyone.
Anyways people must need to look for their job after Uni completed, but thankfully I've got my job already. That is why I can't complain, but my body is so tired everyday..
    Some people think I am bit stupid. Because they think students need to study not work. But they need to understand that, because most of  people need to work for survive not for fun.
International students' parents are paying so much money on their son and/or daughter's tuition fee.
I don't want to give this pressure to my parents. I'm trying to help them. Many students also do this for  their parents. I'm one of them.

Thesedays, I'm very tired and exhausted every single day, but I believe I will be fine oneday.
I've learnt so many things through the education in uni and also through the experiences in workplace. That is the reason I need to work and study hard!!
We are still young. We need to learn as much as we can. "Learning" something never ends.




 
I want to recommand those students who work and study at the same time, that time management is essential and make a study plan for managing both work and study.
I know it is hard to do both perfectly, but you need to focus to get a good mark in uni and get good experiences at workplace.

Sol Ahn, AHSOD1101

No comments:

Post a Comment