Saturday 13 April 2013

Top 10 Things I Want To Do Before I Graduate

My top 10 in no particular order!



1. Ace an exam/assignment.

2. Make my own booze.



3. Get a High Distinction.

4. Join a club/team. (Preferably the Quidditch team I've seen around campus. Harry Potter FTW!)


So intense


5. Go on a date with someone I would normally say no to- give them a chance! You never know ;)

6. Have a picnic by the lake at MQ campus until sunset with someone playing the guitar and us singing 'Kumbaya' around a bonfire while roasting marshmallows and making damper from scratch.




7. Attend a random lecture that I've always been interested in. (I've always wanted to know what they do in Early Childhood- painting with cotton balls and finger painting?)

8. Catch a wild rabbit. Yes! A motherfudgin wild rabbit! I've seen them around MQ innocently foraging...mmhm. I'mma catch you.




9. Swim in the lake. Catch a fish in the lake. Are there even fish in that lake?

10. Go to uni wearing my pyjamas. Who cares if it's ugly? It's friggin comfy! Don't judge me.


If only I could look this good while going to bed

What would you like to do before you graduate university or high school?

~Kat

No comments:

Post a Comment